2024 IPHS Symposium
Future Proofing the Health of your Business”’
We are delighted to announce that the annual Irish Pig Health Society (IPHS) Symposium will be held in person on the 16th of April 2024 and this year the symposium will be held at a brand-new venue – The Curragh Racecourse, Co Kildare.
The Irish pig industry is currently going through a very difficult period, and we feel that, now more than ever, practical advice needs to be taken into consideration for the survival of the sector. The theme for this year’s symposium is “Future proofing the health of your business”. We have a tremendous line up of Irish and international monogastric experts, as well as an experienced panel of Irish pig producers. Expert speakers will present practical solutions to current challenges of health, welfare, and productivity in the pig farming sector.
Should you wish to secure your space and exhibit at our 2024 Symposium or place an advert in the programme of the day – you can download our booking IPHS Sign up Form 2024. Booking forms must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th of March.
Please note: Bookings will not be processed until payment is completed.
Date & Location:
Tuesday, 16th of April in The Curragh Racecoure, Co Kildare.
- Exhibition Hall opening: The Exhibition Hall at The Curragh Racecourse will be open from 3pm for the industry trade stands, with tea/coffee on arrival for all attendees.
- Symposium start time: The IPHS symposium talks will commence at the later time of 5pm, with an exceptional line-up of:
- A keynote speaker to open the event.
- Two presentations from national and international monogastric experts.
- An interactive farmer discussion panel, chaired by Michael McKeon, Teagasc Pig Development Department.
- Hog roast dinner: The hog roast will now take place at 7pm, once the symposium has concluded and there will be access to the bar for the evening at The Curragh Racecourse.
Take a look back at the 2022 Symposium.
Stay up to date with event details by following our social media.